MARKETERS LATAM AWARDS
Promoted and delivered jointly by Adlatina and Scopen, they recognize those professionals who work in the marketing and advertising areas of advertising companies based in Latin America, and who have contributed significantly to the improvement, innovation and evolution of companies or projects. for those who work, promoting their transformation and growth.
1. Most Innovative MARKETER: recognizes the professional who has stood out in the last year (July 2021 – July 2022) in the innovative use of the different Marketing tools, with special relevance in the digital area for the development of their company or any of products/services it commercializes.
2. MARKETER Transformer of the Business Model: recognizes the professional who has managed to transform the business model of the company in which he works, through the different Marketing tools, in an effective and outstanding way, in the last year (July 2021 – July 2022), incorporating the use of new technologies.
3. MARKETER Sub 40: recognizes the professional under 40 who has managed to stand out for exceptional work in the Marketing area of his company.
4. MARKETER Professional Career: recognizes the professional who has stood out for his dedication and contribution to Marketing, throughout an extensive and outstanding professional activity, extolling the importance of Marketing within the framework of his sector of activity.
5. Regional / Global MARKETER: recognizes the professional who, from a position in Latam, has stood out globally for the work carried out, successful ideas exported and campaigns implemented outside the region, positioning himself and his company as a benchmark in Marketing .
PARTICIPATION AND VOTING PROCESS
The nominations for the MARKETERS LATAM Awards will be collected from July 7 to August 8, 2022, in the link created specifically for said vote:
Voting may be carried out by advertising and marketing professionals, agency professionals, media professionals, advertising film producers and research institutes working in Latin America.
Each professional can vote for up to 3 professionals in each of the 5 categories, indicating the reason or the remarkable success that makes them worthy of such distinction. In the votes, the name, position and company in which the professional who votes works will be registered.
Among all the votes, the 3 most voted professionals will be selected and they will become finalists in each of the categories. The finalists will undergo a new voting phase from August 29 to September 20, 2022.
In the event of a tie between two or more candidates, Adlatina and SCOPEN reserve the right to apply their casting vote.
Voting will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
Adlatina and SCOPEN, as organizers and conveners of the MARKETERS LATAM Awards, reserve the right to make the results of the awards public, as well as to communicate the data of the finalists and winners in the media it deems appropriate. The finalists will be contacted by the organization prior to the award ceremony.
The organization reserves the right to take the appropriate measures in case of suspicion and/or detection of fraud, in the voting process, as well as in the information provided.
SUSTAINABILITY AWARD +CTG
The +CTG Sustainability Award is given to organizations with a purpose, those that go from good ideas to good actions and stand out, for the execution of initiatives in favor of life and the planet._cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b -136bad5cf58d_
The winners of the 2021 edition were:
Nutresa -First place
Alpina - Second place
Grupo Argos - Third place
Natura - First place
Nutresa - Second place
Unilever - Third Place
JUDGING SESSION EFFIE AWARDS LATIN AMERICA
This year, at +CTG, the second round judging session of the Effie Awards Latin America will be held, in which senior marketing executives from different business sectors will participate.
Effie Awards Latin America are awarded to the best advertising, marketing and communication campaigns that present effective results in achieving strategic objectives. Cases from all over the region compete.